What is coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)?
CoQ10 (short for Coenzyme Q10) is an essential element for many daily functions and is required by every single cell in the body. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance similar to a vitamin. It is found in every cell of the body. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules. As an antioxidant that protects cells from the effects of aging, CoQ10 has been used in medicine practices for decades, especially in the case of treating heart problems.
How coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) works?
• To sustain enough energy to perform bodily functions, inside our cells tiny organelles called mitochondria take fat and other nutrients and turn them into useable sources of energy. This conversion process requires the presence of CoQ10.
• As a “coenzyme,” CoQ10 also helps other enzymes work to digest food properly.
• CoQ10 is not only necessary for producing cellular energy, but also for defending cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals.
• Coenzyme Q10 can exist in three different oxidation states, and the ability in some forms to accept and donate electrons is a critical feature in its biochemical functions that cancel out free radical damage.
• As a powerful antioxidant, CoQ10 can increase absorption of other essential nutrients. It’s been shown that it helps recycle vitamin C and vitamin E, further maximizing the effects of vitamins and antioxidants that are already at work in the body.
• Although the body has the ability to make some CoQ10 on its own, production naturally declines as we age — just when we need our cells to help defend us most. This means we can all benefit from consuming more CoQ10, both naturally within from our diets, and also from high-quality supplements.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Benefits
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Health Benefits
The primary role of CoQ10 is an antioxidant. Your diet consists of antioxidants from a wide variety of sources, including fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants neutralize damaging particles known as free radicals to protect your cells from damage. The main source of dietary CoQ10 is from fatty fish such as mackerel, along with whole-grain foods. Benefits of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10):
• Helping treat high blood pressure and heart disease
• Enhancing immune system function
• Providing an energy boost for people dealing with fatigue
• Reducing high cholesterol levels in the blood
• Stabilizing blood sugar levels of people with diabetes
• Assisting in the treatment of cancer or the protection of organs from toxic chemotherapy drugs
• Treating gum disease
• Slowing down dementia progression
• Increasing sperm count and motility
• Preventing or treating migraine headaches
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Weight Loss
Since CoQ10 assists in the production of energy by the cells, a deficiency can contribute to lower energy levels and a slower metabolism. Many people believe that CoQ10 production decreasing with age helps explains one reason why older people may find it harder to lose weight. With sufficient amount of Coq10 in your body, you will be boosting your body’s ability to transform food into energy. Coq10 does this by regulating the fats and sugars present in your blood stream. The use of this supplement has seen beneficial results for weight loss particularly in people that have a natural deficiency of Coenzymes in their body. Additionally, you can improve the impact of Coq10 (and any other supplement for weight loss) when you combine it with a healthy diet and an exercise regime best suited to your needs.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Skins
CoQ10 can make a real difference and has been scientifically proven to enhance skin appearance, as it not only stops cellular deterioration but repairs it too. Since it is already a part of the body’s cellular structure, when using it you are not applying a potentially toxic substance to the skin, but using a safe and natural treatment to restore it. It energizes, protects, stimulates and rejuvenates the skin, and in turn, when used – makes our skin look younger.
A multifunctional fruit juice supplement produced with all-natural plants and extracts imported from Switzerland. The product combines the benefits of CoQ10 and nearly 20 types of natural fruit extracts, including rose and grape. The antioxidant characteristics help to maintain the normal metabolism of the energy while maintaining fair and youthful skin. It is formulated using advanced technology from Switzerland to deliver the miracle of beauty.
Q10 MIRIKEL can effectively promote beautiful skin and cellular health, and it is very beneficial to the heart and cardiovascular health. It further improves the immune system entirely. It is one of the best antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
Q10 Mirikel All Natural Product Ingredients:
1. Rosa Damascena
2. Vitis Vinifera
3. Beta Vugaris
4. Punica Granatum
5. Vaccinium Myrtillus
7. Q10 / Coenzyme Q10
8. Haematococcus Pluvialis (Astaxanthin)
Q10 Mirikel All Natural Product Usage:
Blending method: Mix well Q10 Miracle (10g) with 150ml of room temperature water and drink immediately. Consume 1 – 2 sachets daily.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Reviews
Where to buy Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Q10 Mirikel
Johor Bahru Q10 Mirikel Authorized Distributor:
Ms Tan : +6012-7076139
Kuala Lumpur Q10 Mirikel Authorized Distributor:
Ms Tan : +6012-7076139
Malaysia Maione Happy Customer